Saturday, September 28, 2013

20 Cool Home and Life Tips

I don't know about you, but i am crazy about tips.  Anything I can get my hands on to make even one thing easier -- I'm all over.  It goes with my premise of the 1% edge.

In that spirit here are 20 cool tips that you can use at home or in life in general that can save you time and/or money. They are pretty neat - enjoy!

Honestly, I don't know how I ever lived without these life tips. Never get a mosquito bite again!

20 Cool Tips => http://bit.ly/1bgdsVj


If you haven't yet got your version of Organizational Strategies for the Overwhelmed - have it your way - Kindle - The Book - Nook - Audio Book - The Seminar Other readings on Kindle: Declutter Your Life From The Inside Out Your LIfe Through the Lens of Time - The Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment